Senior Client Services Manager
PeakData is a Swiss based AI company which partners with the world’s top pharmaceutical companies to provide insights and analytics that enhance the effectiveness of commercial and medical teams. We are rapidly expanding to support our future growth ambitions and would like to recruit an experienced senior client services manager to join our Client Relations teams.
Job title: Senior Client Services Manager
Report: SVP Client Relations
Location: Europe – ideally UK or Netherlands
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Account management activities across global and local clients to exceed revenue targets.
- Support business development activities in alignment with the SVP to acquire new clients while maintaining and expanding revenue within our existing clients.
- Lead the operational delivery of projects in alignment with the SVP across global and local clients to ensure high quality delivery and client satisfaction.
- Proactively shape and develop long-term relationships with clients at multiple levels within the client organisation and across different functions.
- Understand client needs and requests to ensure we are delivering to meet their expectations at all times.
- Business development support includes planning and preparation for client meetings, attendance and contribution at business development meetings as well as post meeting follow-up and proposal development as required.
- End to end project management, including the communication and collaboration with internal colleagues and functions.
- Proactively address client queries that may arise though project delivery.
- Manage and prioritize timelines, calendars and expected delivery dates.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Account management/project management experience within Pharma/Biotech.
- Agency experience within Pharma/Biotech desirable.
- Experience of working across Commercial and Medical Affairs teams.
- Ability to be able to clearly demonstrate success in previous roles.
- Minimum of a BSc/BA in marketing, business, or life sciences.
- Must be motivated and agile to work in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- Confident self-starter – thrives on empowerment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal colleagues across business functions and Engineering.
- Capable of gaining trust quickly.
- Build a reputation for operational excellence.
- Analytical – able to spot trends and make observational links.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge required in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent English skills are a must.