Junior Operation Engineer / Data Analytics
PeakData is a Swiss-based AI startup on a mission to alleviate the burden of medical affairs and commercial teams as they pave the way for new therapies and treatments from KOL engagement to commercialization. Since its founding in 2017, the company has shown steady success through its product Healthscape – a one-stop platform that consolidates public and proprietary data about KOLs and prescribers in real-time. One of our main challenges is in obtaining real-time insights from publicly available data sources such as social media, open web, research and medical publications, and many others.
Roles & responsibilities
- Take responsibility from day one on executing and customizing projects for PeakData clients.
- Prepare and validate input and output of data for customer projects.
- Automate, develop, and execute projects’ quality assurance tests.
- Work closely with data related to the pharma world.
- Have a huge impact on production environment
- Basic experience with Python software development
- Basic experience with (or understanding) Data engineering
- Basic experience with QA (data quality, functional tests, end-to-end test)
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to learn Pharma world
- Pragmatic – you know when to make a cut for ongoing discussions and start working on deliverables.
- Communicative – you make your voice heard among the team and the wider tech organization and engage with our stakeholders to enable them and listen to their needs.
- A developer – most of your goals can be achieved by code committed to version control.
- Not afraid to ask, and support others to do the same – transparency about our abilities and decisions based on different opinions keeps us motivated and does not allow us to get stuck.
- Know how to plan and prioritize your work and tasks.
- Have an entrepreneur mindset. You are able to deal with ambiguity and help to identify new opportunities and required improvements.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Have knowledge of cloud-based data tools (e.g. AWS, S3, Athena, Redshift)
- Have basic understanding of docker and K8s
- Have previous experience working remotely
- Have previous experience in pharma
- Have previous experience working remotely.
- Have previous experience in pharma.
- Competitive rate (B2B contract)
- Get opportunity to be exposed to the Pharma industry.
- Be part of an industry leading Pharma startup.
- Work on life changing product development – make a real impact.
- Be part of a scale up and have the opportunity to shape the company future.
- Work in a highly professional and innovative environment.
- Work in a flexible working environment.